Prep time – 10mins
Cooking time – 0mins
Serves – 4
|Lemons - large||2||1||0||4|
|Limes - large||2||1||0||2|
|Soda water||1.25 litres||0||0||0|
|Total per serve||0||0||1|
SERVES – 4
- Juice one lemon and one lime and add to a large jug that can hold 2 litres.
- Add the filtered water and stevia to taste.
- Make it a bit sweeter than preferred as you will add the soda water before serving.
- Slice the remaining lemon and lime into rings and add to the jug (wash fruit well before slicing).
- When ready to serve top up with soda water and serve with ice.